Follow the instructions below to provide accurate measurements when purchasing a kilt
Follow the instructions below to provide accurate measurements when purchasing a jacket
Our Heavy weight outfit offers the Customer a choice of Jacket Style from either, Argyll, Braemar or Culloden Styles. The Argyll Jacket & The Braemar Jacket Style have Flat epaulets, 3 buttons on the pocket flaps and 3 button gauntlet Cuff (ARGYLL ONLY) or 3 button Tash Cuff (BRAEMAR ONLY) The buttons can be natural Imitation horn, black imitation horn or nickel finish.
The Kilt & Flashes are made in exactly the same way as our 8 Yard Heavy weight kilt. The Ghillie Brogues are our branded 705 brogue.
There is a Full Dress Sporran included in either Grey or Black bovine fur which is an EW2 which is listed in our Dress Sporran page.
Also included is an SD 22/36 Sgian Dubh which has a removable sheath which when removed reveals a blade. You can choose either a clan crested kilt pin or a generic kilt pin.
All other items included in the Medium weight Day Wear Outfit are supplied from or warehouse stock.
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS OUTFIT:
- 8 yard made to measure kilt & flashes
- Black day wear jacket & 5 button vest (black barathea with nickel buttons)
- Full dress sporran with 3 chain tassels & chain strap
- Ghillie brogues, full leather upper with a black stitched two tone leather sole (sizes 6-15, including half sizes)
- SD22 sgian dubh
- Cream, black, charcoal wool blend socks (sizes 4-7, 8-10, 11-13)
- Satin cravat (various colours)
- Black standard or white wing collar shirt
- Clan crest kilt pin